- Review your blogs and read some others when studying for your test. Check out these excellent ones: elzig, cwick27, cdesilets.
- Read and comment on other people's blogs before class: you'll have more ideas percolating in your brain and widen your perspective of the reading. Think of this as getting a head start before the class discussion.
- Add to your own blog entries later when you understanding is more solid. Think of this as a work in progress-your ideas and understanding that is! Don't think of this as a homework check grade, but as a place to build and solidify your ideas.
- Practice good writing: Write good blogs and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation. Practice makes perfect. Don't reserve your skills for the big paper (game) only!
- Got other ideas about ways to use this blog? Email me anytime.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
use blogs to enhance educational experiences
Here are some thoughts that I recently shared with my 11th grade bloggers who use our class blog to post reading response homework: