Here are my priorities:
- International PLP NING with Will Richardson & Sheryl Nussbaum
- my blog
- returning to www.librarything.com
- joining http://englishcompanion.ning.com/
- submitting lesson plans to awaytoteach.com
- developing a webpage for my school's literary magazine
In "Measuring Skills for the 21st Century" by Elena Silva on , she states
the skills that really matter for the 21st century—the ability to think creatively and to evaluate and analyze information—I want to keep this in the forefront as I continue to develop my plans for this new semester.
Happy New Year and leave me a comment!